Early Saturday Morning Blake Pains Came Back and were pretty Bad and lasted longer then normal so another trip to Emergency this time he still had the pains which was good for them to see them they also had him on the monitor's as well at the time they done Bloods and found that the Liver had abnormal readings and His INR was down to 1.7 ( but they think it is down because of the liver)they gave him an Abdomens ultra sound and could find much wrong there then they also did a cardio echo but same nothing buy this time they had decided to keep him in over night and start him on some liver cleaning meds and do the bloods on Tuesday and have told me to change my flights as he is not allowed Home until Friday at least and that depends on the bloods as well
Oh if they do find some thing and he needs something done I am going to see if we can come home for weekend as I have something Special Planned for Friday in Launceston with Hawthorn Football club and Tickets for the Game on Saturday
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How disappointing that your plans to come home have to be postponed! I guess in some ways it is better that this problem has been picked up now instead of coming home and then having to return straight away though. Fingers crossed that they solve this quickly and I hope you can get to Launceston on Friday. You are in my thoughts and prayers, hope to see you home soon. Margaret x
ReplyDeleteThanks Margaret oxoxoxo I cant wait to get Home and Give you a Big HUG Thanks YOU
ReplyDelete