Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Things looking up

Well Blake has finally wee'd out the catheter with a little pain but at least it's out
we also has a visit form the clown Dr's so that cheered him up a bit other then that thing are slowly getting better still not aloud to eat as his chest drains are still losing a lot of fluid and his fluid restriction will stay for a while 200ml per 24 hrs still looking at another 3-4 weeks here in Melb :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi there guys,
    Wow. It seems like things are looking up but long. I just think Blake is doing so well. There are just so many things that I wouldn't have even thought of that are happening with you buys and others that have had the Fontan. How are you coping with the hospital day in and day out? I am really hoping and praying that the chest drain slows down soon. I hope he can get up and moving about more freely. Just think how amazing it will be to take Blake home after getting through this ordeal. Keep on keeping on.
    You are on our hearts and minds
    Nicole, Don, Jack and Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful picture of Blake smiling - such a brave boy. The last few days must have been so stressful - hopefully progress will now be rapid with no more setbacks. Take care of yourselves. My prayers are with you.
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete